Friday meeting with Yusuf

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/11/1999; 10:38:42 AM
Topic:Friday meeting with Yusuf

On Friday I'm meeting with Yusuf Mehdi, Microsoft's top marketing guy for MSN. I'm meeting with him wearing my analyst hat, to get briefed on the big picture. What is MSN? How does it relate to Yahoo, AOL, eBay, @Home, etc.

After a long ship process I'm starting to take these kinds of meetings again. If any UserLand.Com members have questions they'd like raised at this meeting, post here.