Re: Netscape and CSS

Author:Jason Levine
Posted:12/11/1999; 10:37:10 AM
Topic:Netscape and CSS

Dave:

I'm not pelting Andrew on this -- you're right, he didn't say it. This message purported that Netscape 5.0 will be "an entirely new way of thinking", and since I too have experience with the product, I felt justified in responding. Nobody has to tell me that nobody said something; I feel that my paraphrase of a message that stated the above as well as "I don't see a reasonable way to compare the two any more [sic]" was justified.

Note that I do respect what Andrew and Netscape is trying to do, and to that end, I now have Mozilla installed on all three of my machines at home (all three different platforms), and plan on trying to contribute to their development process where I am able to.

And I agree, I wish to death that there were other browsers to play with, compare, use features from, and bask in.