Re: Netscape and CSS

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:12/11/1999; 10:47:48 AM
Topic:Netscape and CSS

And I agree, I wish to death that there were other browsers to play with, compare, use features from, and bask in.

Excellent! I'm going to help them. Earlier this week I met with Mike Homer, the former VP-Marketing at Netscape. We talked about a lot of things, including what was going on at NS. The more I learn the more I want there to be another browser. Esp after talking with Joel Klein earlier this month.

There's always stuff to learn as the dust settles. Also talking with Andrew made a big difference. I think now Netscape, or what remains of it, very much wants our support. So let's keep an open mind and a friendly atmosphere and we may all get what we want.

Even Microsoft, which presumably wants to be allowed to innovate, on their own terms.