Re: Only on the web

Author:Dru Oja Jay
Posted:12/12/1999; 1:18:27 PM
Topic:Participatory democracy

It's amazing, there *is* a line in there. Someone should write this up with illustrations. That sounds like a job for misnomer.

It all made sense until that last sentence. I normally wouldn't think twice, but since it refers to me indirectly... What do you mean by a "line", and what exactly should be illustrated? Or were you just being enigmatic? :D

-d