Mac international

Author:Jan Carlestam
Posted:1/5/2000; 3:57:40 PM
Topic:Mac international

Manila is cool as they say nowadays not only in USA. I only regret that when you send messages or export text by getting your own Manila site to your own disk "international text" gets garbled. It is allright to write the special macletters directly to Manila which when I think about it is remarkable; the server must somehow understand that this is "macintosh" text. But then this insight gets lost. Greetings and thanks for a fantastic cultural achievment! Jan Carlestam P.S I was very impressed by the kid stuff on milo.editthispage.com, it shows the versatility of the product.