Re: Rant

Author:ericwinslow@yahoo.com
Posted:1/5/2000; 9:17:40 PM
Topic:HTML Renderer in the MacOS

Mr. Winer, do the different Linux distributions need to make a deal with MS in order to be competitive? I reckon that there'll never be EditThisPage for Linux either since it seems, according to the rant, that it takes advantage of MS-only features. Since when does everyone need to dance to the Microsoft tune in order to be hip on the internet?

A clarification of what is meant by that rant would be helpful. I know you don't mean that all OS's need to follow the MS proprietary lead in order to be able to access the web fully.

Sincerely, Eric M. Winslow