Re: Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

Author:Kate Adams
Posted:1/5/2000; 9:46:53 PM
Topic:Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

It's a little amusing too since I live on Eastern time and ETP sites live on Pacific time, so I find myself clicking that yesterday link often.

Yep, I'd also like a "messages in the last 24 hours" feature. Since it's about my bedtime here in California, while all around the world others are waking up or getting ready for a good night's surf, as Kip probably is.

Now that I think about it, could you add a "messages in the next 24 hours? ;-)

-Kate