Re: Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:1/6/2000; 11:57:04 AM
Topic:Your favorite web-based DG interfaces?

One thing that is great about the current DG interface is that it's easy to be a new user and get started reading. You only see the most recent day so you are not overwhelmed with information. Other DG interfaces that have heirarchcial thread displays and such can be too much for a new DG member. In fact a board I use that has such an interface, the owners decided to dump all messages older than 2 months because new users were having a hard time dealing.

I'd like to put my plug in that the current daily display always be an option.

Toodle-looooooooo........
Thomas