Archive of UserLand's first discussion group, started October 5, 1998.
Flash does anti-aliasing
Author: Dave Winer Posted: 1/22/2000; 7:47:16 AM Topic: Flash in Manilla? Msg #: 14709 (In response to 14708) Prev/Next: 14708 / 14710
Flash and Manila will be a huge win when it happens.
The first step, and it's probably very easy, is to get text rendering to flow thru Flash. This is the quickest hit because it will involve almost no changes to our website framework and people's editing habits. And the payoff is enormous. Beautiful anti-aliased text.
The difference between this:
Ask not what the Internet can do for you.
Ask what you can do for the Internet.
Zoom in to get the big picture
There are responses to this message:
- Re: Flash in Manilla?, Dave Winer, 1/22/2000; 7:56:24 AM
- Re: Flash does anti-aliasing, garret p vreeland, 1/22/2000; 9:54:24 AM
- Re: Flash does anti-aliasing, David Lawrence, 1/22/2000; 9:54:49 AM
- Re: Flash does anti-aliasing, Matt Kerner, 1/22/2000; 9:58:48 AM
- Re: Flash does anti-aliasing, Joe Beda, 1/22/2000; 10:15:29 AM
This page was archived on 6/13/2001; 4:54:11 PM.
© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.