NoAmazon - great idea! But who are these guys?

Author:Jonas Beckman
Posted:2/26/2000; 1:52:43 AM
Topic:NoAmazon - great idea! But who are these guys?

This is a great idea: misuse of software patents is evil! Anything simple we can do to fight that misuse should be considered.

So I started to change my ETP site (http://jonasbeckman.editthispage.com) at once... but paused when I realized the NoAmazon site is anonymous. They say they are not affiliated with any company - but that's it.

Don't get me wrong - I want to support this. I just wonder who I would be fighting with. Does anyone know?