Re: wildass development

Author:Dave Winer

I'd suggest first make Pike connect to Zope through XML-RPC.

This would probably work best since it fits into the basic model for Pike, and Zope needs this kind of editor. Then the complexities that people worry about can be tucked away behind a programmerish interface, and people can write for Zope sites like they write for Manila sites. I think this would do a lot to meld the two communities, or at least to get the melding to start happening at a new user-oriented level.

Hope this makes sense..