ETP or Weblogs.com? Was: Re: Let's talk about macros

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:4/3/2000; 5:23:34 PM
Topic:Let's talk about macros

I noticed in this initial message that these macros are available on Weblogs.Com; does that mean that they are not or will available on editthispage.com sites? Is there going to be more development on this kind of functionality that will be available on Weblogs.Com? The reason I ask is that I've been doing my log on ETP since December now, and quite happy with it, but if this is a reason that I should move my log to Weblogs.Com then I'd like to do it soon.

Aloha,

keola