Re: Unlock The Html object Element

Author:Wesley Felter
Posted:4/4/2000; 4:22:49 PM
Topic:Let's talk about macros

It sounds like you want to run macros inside the browser. I don't think that's a good idea, considering that there are no browsers that I know of that can run UserTalk or seamlessly use data from Frontier's ODB. Macros have power because they run on the server side.

You can choose which tags are allowed on your Manila site; just go to Prefs and then Legal Tags.

I'm not sure why UserTalk scripts need a MIME type; maybe you could elaborate.