Re: Web Standards Project

Author:Dori Smith
Posted:4/4/2000; 9:36:45 PM
Topic:Re: Web Standards Project

I had dinner this evening with Glenn Davis of Project Cool. It had been a long time since we had met. I'm glad we did. Of course we went to Jing Jing and had Spicy Noodles. I want to see if we can work with the Web Standards Project, which Glenn is part of. Maybe we could all eat Spicy Noodles together.

Actually, while Glenn is a co-founder of WSP, he resigned from the Steering Committee a few months back so that he could have time to work on other projects.

Speaking as an SC member, though, I can say that we'd be happy to work with you (and anyone) on improving the browsers and tools to support the W3C standards.

Dori