Level of Respect for Web People

Author:Brian Kelly
Posted:4/6/2000; 10:13:01 AM
Topic:Level of Respect for Web People

The past few days have been rough at my job, with projects piling up like crazy (and coming in at the last minute!)

I'm curious... is there anybody else out there who is a "web guy" (or gal) amongst a group of "print people"? What level of respect do these "print people" have for what you do and the part you play in your company?

I'd love to hear some personal stories from people on this subject.