Re: Finally I dont have to keep secrets...

Author:Keola Donaghy
Posted:4/6/2000; 10:44:26 AM
Topic:Finally I dont have to keep secrets...

My biggest disappointment so far in N6 is that it does not display downloadable fonts (Bitstream), which was supported by all versions of Nav 4 that I have used. That and lack of menu sharing about kills it for me. Hope both of those make it into the final release. I need to find out if the downloadable fonts support is going to be added, if not I'm going to kill my Hawaiian translation project for Mozilla. Sady, as the initial translation is almost done.

keola