Re: Finally I dont have to keep secrets...

Author:Andrew Wooldridge
Posted:4/6/2000; 4:12:27 PM
Topic:Finally I dont have to keep secrets...

Dont lose sight of the fact that this is a beta release, first off. Dont know much about the Bitstream stuff, but the menu sharing thing is a no-brainer using xul.

(But of course that's a really facetious thing to say, sorry. Once you grasp XUL you can do things like this menu sharing idea.)