Re: Finally I dont have to keep secrets...

Author:Nicholas Riley
Posted:4/6/2000; 4:29:55 PM
Topic:Finally I dont have to keep secrets...

PS Looking forward to seeing the Aqua skin

It's coming... David Hyatt is working on it. From a post by him on March 12:

I have said this before.  I'll say it again.  We aren't ready to have multiple UIs
checked in.  We should be ready by beta2.  Nobody is deliberately "dissing" pete's
work.  My Aqua skin isn't checked in.  Neither is Pete's.  That's because it wouldn't
make sense to throw this into the tree until we've hit the skinnability target and
converted to the new XUL widgets.

A picture is in this article.

--Nicholas