Re: Deepleap

Author:Chris Langreiter
Posted:4/15/2000; 7:31:10 AM
Topic:Deepleap

You're absolutely right, stuff like this - contextual information / meta-information concentrator tools - should be in the browser.

Deepleap might be cool for people who haven't got some information manager running in the background while surfing (and working) yet. Maybe because I have, I can't really see anything, uhm, exciting in Deepleap. But feel free to educate me further. I am always willing to learn.