Re: ISPs of convenience

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/23/2000; 12:09:19 PM
Topic:ISPs of convenience

Such an ISP might get all the content in the world competing to get on its servers.

A few years ago I wrote about the Compaq of ISPs, now we're looking for the NY Times of ISPs. (We never did get the Compaq, btw.)

Sidenote

Speaking of signal-to-noise ratio, how many postings do we get that claim to have found defective reasoning when they just didn't think it through.

Pretty annoying. Maybe that's the point?

Want to play nice? After pointing out a flaw in logic, or moral corruption, put a pgf at the end that starts

OTOH.. And write it. Then click on Submit.