Work and love

Author:Hanan Cohen

I read many weblogs. I remember what I have read and can immediately recognize if a weblog hadn't been updated.

I like webloggers who write that they won't be updating for some time. This kind of message creates a trust relationship between us.

Reading THAT a weblog is not going to be updated makes me wander WHY.

Jakob's (Mr. Neilsen's) writing is anything but personal. It is strictly professional. Suggesting to him to make his writing "weblog like" is suggesting that he should start mixing personal facts with his professional writing. I don't think it's a good idea for everyone.