DMOZ to <outlineDocument>?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/28/2000; 9:56:05 AM
Topic:DMOZ to <outlineDocument>?

A thinking project..

Since I've provided a peek at an early version of the format, I wonder if people who know about DMOZ could comment on this question.

Is there some way to convert the DMOZ source text to this format?

Lots of little files insetad of one huge honking file.

Then we could some really cool browsers and authoring tools for hierarchies.

I want to loosen up the art of doing Web directories.