My Userland Suggestions

Author:Andrew Z
Posted:7/10/2000; 7:49:36 PM
Topic:My Userland Suggestions

May I suggest the following changes to Channel Chooser on my.userland.com?

Thanks to about.com, I think you need to add a "check all" option to the pages. Then I could uncheck the one or two on the page I want.

Once a page form has been submitted show some kind of confirmation or error. I have slow connections to my.userland.com and cannot tell if my request succeeded or not.

This isn't UI, but I often find it hard to connect to my.userland.com/choose/ during the day. In fact, tonight is the first time I've connected the last 6 or 7 tries.

Hope this doesn't come off as arrogant. - A Zimmerman