DVD group to people: stop wearing our code!

Author:Jacob Levy
Posted:8/1/2000; 5:56:06 PM
Topic:DVD group to people: stop wearing our code!

This has become totally ridiculous: the DVD group adds a T-shirt manufacturer to their clueless and frivolous DecSS suit.

How brainless... Sheesh.

FWIW, if you want to argue about free speech and T-shirts, it's already been proven by juristic precedent that programs appearing on T-shirts are protected speech under the first ammendment. There's the famous case of T-shirts printed with strong encryption algorithms being exportable because they're free speech, etc.