Re: What is RDF?

Author:R.V.Guha
Posted:8/21/2000; 1:56:09 PM
Topic:What is RDF?

I just want to make one clarification about me and RDF.

RDF was the result of many people's hard work. Ora Lassila, Ralph Swick, Dan Connolly, Andrew Layman, Dan Brickley, Eric Miller, Tim BL, and many others.

I do not and have not claimed credit for RDF. Some of the ideas in MCF provided input into RDF. Even the MCF ideas were simply concepts borrowed from Knowledge Representation.

As for the other statements (such as the one insinuating that I am "using" the folks at DMOZ), I am not going to dignify Dave Winer by responding to them.

Guha