Re: What is RDF?

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/21/2000; 4:30:09 PM
Topic:What is RDF?

Cameron, I've been roasted and broiled on many a weblog, and survived.

The "as seen as" argument is a TV argument, if I have to conform to your version of what's appropriate then I have to conform to someone else's too, and then this is a sitcom.

A lot of people who participated in the survey feel that they were valid questions to ask. Who made Cameron Barrett the czar of Scripting News? Honestly I'm more interested in what they think.

Ever wonder how the news got so sterile and boring? Read your message.