Re: Want to tell the list?

Author:Zac

There are 93 members on the RSS-DEV list. So far, you are the only one who has expressed a problem with the work that they're doing. That's the only reason why I mention you, you're the only one (that I have seen) who has complained.

Perhaps on the RSS-dev list but there has been substantial discussion about the RSS format on the syndication list. Including many comments from people that don't like the new changes.

Or are those comments not important?

I understand that you may be trying to isolate your comments to the RSS-dev list but I think its rather important that you at least admit that there has been discussions elsewhere and it hasn't all been positive.