Re: Guido and Richard

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/8/2000; 7:48:49 AM
Topic:Guido and Richard

Now we're slipping into the land of disconnects. If I say "That's the Kool-Aid speaking" (or whatever you said) that's saying there's self-destructive dysfucntion going on. I wasn't thinking so much about your posts here, although the response to my statement that I don't own RSS was pretty out there. It's your insistence on the rss-dev list that there is such a thing as RSS 1.0 that strikes me as delusional. My own opinion of course, your mileage may vary. ";->"