scriptingNews outline for 4/8/2001

Author:Dave Winer

DaveNet: Internet Critic Takes on Microsoft.

Sprezzatura: "Cheer up! The worst is yet to come!"

I created a directory for XML-RPC and edited the home page.

Wire dumps: "This table shows an example request and response for each of the xmlStorageSystem calls, in both XML-RPC and SOAP 1.1."

ZDNet: "The fierce battle between Microsoft's powerful Office team and its fledgling NetDocs challenger is over, with the company's top brass christening Office the winner."

Jake: "I own my data."

Eugene Pervago writes a motivation for xmlStorageSystem.

Newsweek: "'I just hope you have enough runway,' said Kapor. Bezos unleashed his famous laugh. But Kapor hadn’t been joking."