Re: bigger than themselves

Author:toddm@pcidirect.com
Posted:12/20/1998; 11:46:15 AM
Topic:Cardboard Cutout People

I would like to start off by saying that "a lot of people are stupid" is really not that good of a reason. 1.) It is a gross generalization that doesn't hold up. 2.) It is an indirect insult to many.

I think a better generalization might be apathy, because people in our country don't spend the time investigating the individuals involved, or maybe in some minds it's too complicated a process.

They leave it up to a party system that is severely limited.