Re: I ask for your help

Author:toddm@pcidirect.com
Posted:12/20/1998; 11:50:31 AM
Topic:Cardboard Cutout People

Phil/Dave - I agree and would like to present another example.

Multi-Party governments in Europe. Switzerland, France, Germany, etc., etc., etc.

They seem to be very good at discussing issues, and getting a lot out of sharing their information. Sometimes it gets emotional, but that seems natural to me. This however doesn't halt a discussion, and resort to name calling.