Re: unix shell and xml-rpc

Author:David Detlefsen
Posted:3/10/1999; 11:39:54 AM
Topic:unix shell and xml-rpc

I gather that I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get into perl. I guess the reason you can't do it in the c shell (alone) is because there isn't a way to make tcp/ip calls and these other tools (like perl) are a little more rubust and proper programming tools than the c shell. It's just that the c shell is so nice for folks like me (bonehead scientists trying to get their job done).

Dave