Re: weblog search engine

Author:Michal Wallace
Posted:11/5/1999; 12:19:46 PM
Topic:weblog search engine

Well, you never asked, did you? :)

Yes, it's politics. I thought you were fairly rude in that you didn't answer me when I asked to use the frontier documentation for coderef.com. I wrote you twice, you asked me why you should let me put ads on your content, and then I wrote a long explanation of why, and you ignored it.

I didn't really care whether I could use your stuff or not, but a yes or no would have been nice. Incidentally, I'd still like to use it, and there probably won't be any ads. But then again I haven't worked on coderef.com in ages.

If you want to be on the linkwatcher list, all you or anyone else has to do is ask. But... I'm going to assume that was your way of asking, so I'll add you in... :)

-michal