problems with 6.2 upgrade on a mac

Author:David Detlefsen
Posted:6/26/2000; 11:40:06 AM
Topic:problems with 6.2 upgrade on a mac

I've upgraded my frontier to 6.2. Everything worked fine (I could access all of my websites and the control panel) until something happened (I was creating a new manila site and had just submitted the new site) and I started to get the following error message it seems whenever I try to access a frontier served page.

Sorry! There was an error: Server configuration error. A siteTree's directory table must contain an element named outline.

The error was detected by Frontier 6.2 in mainResponder.respond. Webmaster: detlefsd@bms.com. Time: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:35:51 GMT.