Re: fallacies

Author:Chaz Larson

Yeah, I'd probably sign up for such a service, too, but then don't we run into the same per-song stuff when i comes time to distribute the "royalties"?

That $30 goes to someone. That someone presumably takes a little bit and distributes the rest to artists. How is that distribution accomplished? Weighted by numbers of downloads?

Let's say I pay my $30/month and download nothing but Led Zeppelin's "Kashmir" over and over. Does Christina Aguilera get any of my $30, or does it all go to the Led Zeppelin Trust or whoever owns "Kashmir"?