I have a slow line now

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/27/2000; 8:22:17 AM
Topic:I have a slow line now

It takes quite a bit of time for me to read each message. It's esp frustrating when the message is one-line and says something negative and inconsiderate of other points of view. I'm deleting those messages to save other people with slow lines the trouble.

BTW, I want my T1 line back! But it's been interesting slogging along at ISDN rates coming through what must be a very dirty "home" net connection.