Help with Userland white paper

Author:Russell Lipton
Posted:7/27/2000; 2:26:38 PM
Topic:Help with Userland white paper

With Dave's encouragement, I'm posting here.

I am experimentally authoring a "living" Userland white paper. That's fancy talk for a hypertext paper with lots of links. It will ultimately include links to some of the community's weblogs and development projects as well as the obvious Userland content.

This might eventually become an "official" or semi-official Userland source for tech media and/or people exploring purchase/use of Frontier.

A couple of heavyweight industry dudes have offered to be readers and reviewers of the white paper if it gets to that stage.

I would be grateful if some of you guys would amble over to the URL below, take a good look and give some feedback on the overall concept and structure. Even better would be signing up as members and/or editors.

Criticizing the concept or the execution is acceptable .... ;-). Life is too short for this unless it is truly valuable.

aka HeadDuffer
whitepaper.editthispage.com