Problems with macros on weblogs.com and editthispage.com

Author:Webb Roberts
Posted:9/7/2000; 12:01:35 PM
Topic:Problems with macros on weblogs.com and editthispage.com

I am trying to create pages using either the weblogs.com service or the editthispage.com service. I would like to use the macro facilities to enable some level of security. The problem is, it seems that macros are pretty severely restricted on those two services.

The macro "whoAmI" seems to work fine.

The macro "hierarchyPath" returns null, even when the page it is used on is defined in the "Site Structure" advanced preferences.

I saw a description of a macro that would enable other macros, but I haven't been able to get that to work either. Any help?

Thanks, Webb