Re: It's really happening in PalmLand

Author:Chris Janton
Posted:1/4/1999; 10:09:00 AM
Topic:Scripting News for PalmPilot users

Don't know if this is a bug or a feature. I was going to add to the discussion group that the WebTV folks re-format web pages all the time, and wanted to see how they did on your newest site.

From my Mac in the latest WebTV viewer I entered the URL

http://www.scriptingnews.com/

and instead of the redirection to /1999/01/04 like I get from a real browser I get the index of all of the files, and can browse the file hierarchy...not that I could probably do anything with /downloads/websites.sit.hqx in a TV...

Anyway...please note that

http://www.scripting.com/

works like it should...

8)