XML-RPC Spec Comments

Author:Simeon Simeonov
Posted:1/29/1999; 8:11:02 AM
Topic:XML-RPC Spec Comments

Dave,

As per your request I am starting this new thread on the the XML-RPC spec. Here is how I think it should be done:

When the XML-RPC spec gets to this point of modularity we can meaningfully start talking about WDDX integration, etc.

The one problem that I'm still grappling with has to do with a single server accepting requests with multiple encoding types (as opposed to versions of the same encoding type). There are four ways to handle this:

What do you think?

Regards,

Sim, Allaire