China and the Bombing of Yugoslavia

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:5/11/1999; 8:58:18 AM
Topic:What Chinese people thought

China was against our bombing from the start. They made their opinion known, and we blew them off. Then we blew up their embassy. Those are facts.

This is much more serious than our problem with Milosovic. The war is now much bigger because it involves two of the three nuclear superpowers.

I think it's time for US/NATO to remember The Golden Rule. (Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.)

And it's time for the Chinese to remember Murphy's Law. (Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.)

That's how we back down.