Re: XML navbar test version--tags in titles?

Author:André Radke
Posted:6/8/1999; 7:24:48 AM
Topic:The Need For Speed

Unfortunately, I usually put HTML tags into my titles (specifically category titles, to give them a different font and size)

Is the font and size the same for all category titles?

It sounds like what you want is more control of how the navbar is rendered. Maybe instead of putting repetitive HTML into the XML outine we should add a facility for you to specify how the links and category titles should be rendered. Some sort of template mechanism maybe, similar to the one for mainResponder.calendar.draw. Would that work for you?

I think the XML outline should just define the logical structure of the navbar. The layout on the other hand should be defined by the parameters of the call to the navbar macro.