Re: Linux RDBMS Info

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/29/1999; 8:50:41 AM
Topic:NT Licensing is worse than you fear.

This is a great discussion.

BTW, an aside to everyone else, Eric is working on converting the home page on My.UserLand.Com to being a Python/Zope/PostgreSQL app running on Linux.

Eric, I encourage you to share what you learn with the people on this DG. It's an interesting exploration for me, to see a site I designed and developed come alive on a foreign OS. Yesterday talking on the phone with Eric I kept saying "I love this!" I do.

Yours in scalability,

Dave