InfoWorld's Linking Policy Changes

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:8/19/1999; 10:59:00 AM
Topic:InfoWorld's Linking Policy Changes

From Meera Srinivas, earlier this morning.
Dear Dave:

Due to recent activities and discussions surrounding linking policies, InfoWorld has revisted and updated its current linking policy, which has always been voluntary.

We will no longer ask anyone to seek permission for a single link but in order to monitor use of InfoWorld.com's content, we are still asking anyone with multiple or ongoing links to voluntarily let us know about the links.

We feel this revised policy protects our interests and supports the spirit of the Web.

Sincerely,
Meera Srinivas
Project Manager
InfoWorld.