Re: Design Challenge: Feature Request Page

Author:Paul Howson
Posted:9/11/1999; 5:53:09 PM
Topic:Design Challenge: Feature Request Page

My hope for this site is that the art of feature requests would move forward. That instead of getting spur of the moment ideas, the ones with lasting value would rise to the top, and that other people in the Frontier space would take responsibility for not only having ideas, but also evaluating them.

Sounds like what you're talking about is a process of reviewing and refining the ideas through input from various people, which is what I was saying in a different way.

Some of the feature requests I have for Frontier affect the kernel. They wouldn't break anything existing, just extend and round out.

Anyway, I await the feature request site with interest.