Re: New Third Voice version out

Author:David Theige
Posted:9/15/1999; 7:01:32 AM
Topic:New Third Voice version out

First, I find this entire Third Voice scheme offensive. I sincerely hope that this proves to be illegal.

Second, judging from the screen shots provided by Jeremy Bowers, it doesn't even seem to work right! It looks like people have posted (offensive) annotations on specific stories from Scripting News--but the annotations are attached to the (dynamic) URL for the home page, not the persistent URL for the appropriate date.