Re: Open/Closed Source Software

Author:Chris Langreiter
Posted:4/22/2000; 7:37:33 AM
Topic:Open/Closed Source Software

Are you using the scientific method there, or your gut?

That's a prediction. Call it an opinion.

Counter-question: What type of commodity software isn't available with source today?

I put a labor of love of mine into open source. What are you willing to give up to learn more about this?

Somewhat inflammatory comments about MacBird removed. - Chris

Currently, my Vanilla system is open source. Reactions so far are very positive. I am not feeling like I am giving up something, quite to the contrary.

Chris