Re: Email to Brian Behlendorf

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/24/2000; 10:11:16 AM
Topic:Email to Brian Behlendorf

My comment about open source was the small issue. The big one is let's work together. Somehow when I say things that piss people off they come to me. When I praise them, which I have done many times, they don't. It has something to do with human nature. I don't do it deliberately. I did get angry when I read the Raymond quote, it reminded me of the difficulty that this stuff caused a couple of years ago. I wish O'Reilly would read the stuff about patents. I can't make him do that of course.

Good luck with your surgery, and thanks for the moderating influence. You're good for us Mary.