Re: investment

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/31/2000; 10:49:07 AM
Topic:investment

If you want to start a company to resell Frontier that way, we could try to work something out. I'm more interested in what some call a "consumer" market. I want to make tools that are broadly used to turn the Web into a two-way medium, not just inside corporations. But it would be great to give the corporate people what they want, bound documentation, training, etc.