Re: Amazon's Cluelessness

Author:Nick Sweeney
Posted:9/4/2000; 10:21:39 AM
Topic:Amazon's Cluelessness

An interesting survey: have any non-US users received the Amazon email?

I haven't, though I've used Amazon.com (pre-patent rubbish) to send things to people in the US. This may be because my billing address is in the UK. For sure, the Amazon servers in the US aren't bound by UK data protection laws, but it's interesting that I've yet to receive that email...